Here’s some beer news coming straight to you from your friends here at the Midwest Beer Collective. Pour on the Suds.
Today, we’re starting off with this story about collaboration in the world of literature and philosophy. In this spirit, I’m taking Suds with a “collabeeration” from Allagash Brewing Co. and New Belgium called Vrienden, which I picked up at my favorite local shop, Lake Elmo Wine Co.
– Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery 1800 release tonight
– Lift Bridge Beer Co. tasting at the Ale Jail
– St. Louis’ Schlafly Beer
– Take a tour of National Brewery Museum at Potosi Brewing Co.
– Mug Madness at the Great Dane in Fitchburg
– Revolution Brewing Co. in Chicago
Reward yourself for a hard Monday’s work with a new beer. Godspeed.