Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one…Happy New Year’s from your friends at the Midwest Beer Collective! All right, it’s not quite the new year yet, but we’ve put together a list of some great brewpubs that you should go and celebrate tonight. As you take a look through these, listen to this traditional tune and pop open a bottle of Sam Adams new Infinium instead of Champagne.
*Courtesy of Boston Brewing Co.
– Carlyle Brewing Co. in Rockford, IL is calling you home.
– Take a quick trip over to Flossmoor, IL for this popular brewpub.
– Over the river and to the Woods, it’s where all the good hoosiers go.
– Fellows in Des Moines, check out Court Avenue Brewing Co.
– Short’s Brewing Co. is the place to be in Bellaire, Michigan.
– Talk about history: Monarch Public House in Fountain City, Wisconsin established in 1894.
– And if your way up north in Duluth, MN, check out Fitger’s Brewhouse.
Thanks for joining us as Anthony and I got our new venture started in 2010. We’ll hope to see you on the flip-side.