In the words of Rooster Cogburn, “Fill your hands, you son of a bitch” with more beer. It’s Monday’s suds. Sorry about that, I got a little rambunctious. Welcome back to the Collective, we’re glad to see you doing well in 2011. Today, get your hands on a Dankenstein Imperial IPA from Lacrosse’s Pearl Street Brewing Co. and take a short tutorial in tasting from Wisconsin’s own Leinenkugel brothers.
– After celebrating New Years, Minnesotans should take a look back and see how we got to where we are today.
– If you find yourself in Champaign, perhaps trying to avoid the hustle and bustle of the city, stop in at the Blind Pig.
– And for you urbane urbanites, Goose Island is going to put a little pep in your step.
– Looking for a little fun while you’re cruising around Michigan? UP, LP, there’s something for everyone.
– Being German, I find this to be a very interesting debate from the NY Times.
– Belgian beer takes over the menu at Minnesota’s Blue Nile during the 3rd annual Belg-a-rama.
– New Glarus, WI gives us a taste of the old country.
I know it’s Monday, but just take a moment to look around and remind yourself this is all pretty good. Pretty, pretty, prett-ay good. Cheers.