Hi, friends. Fancy meeting you here. What bring’s you to this part of the interweb? Oh, that’s right, it’s time for Wednesday’s Suds. The mustache has made quite a comeback in the past year, so I thought it would be fun to take a look at some of the award winning facial hair from 2010. What to drink? How about sipping on a classic Guinness Draught, poured to perfection, so you too can grow a foamy mustache.
– As Anthony said, lots going on in MN. The next upcoming event is a Cellar Raid at France 44
– The most interesting thing in Nebraska? How about a black Belgian witbier (Dutch for “white beer”). It’s called Warp Core Wit.
– Come down to the Moonshine Urban Roadhouse in Chicago for a seasonal beer dinner.
– Need more beer events in Chicago? Head down to the Long Room for a special tasting of Goose Island’s Bourbon County Brand Stout Vertical.
– Left Hand Brewing announced the February release of its new TNT Weizen Doppelbock. Caution: Your tastebuds will explode.
Need more than just suds? Follow us on Twitter (@MidwestBeer) and on Facebook. If you have something on your mind, send it to us at email@example.com.