Hey there. Fancy meeting you here. What’s that you say? You want more beer news? Well, you’ve come to the right place. But before we get to our Wednesday edition of Suds, take a look at this Op-Ed on Dangerous Art in the NY Times by Salman Rushdie. What to drink with this tasty morsel from Rushdie? A growler of Ale Asylum Bedlam will do you right.
– Point Brewing tasting at the best craft beer store in the Twin Cities, The Four Firkins.
– News about Bell’s Brewing Co. from our friends at Beer Advocate.
– Wisconsinites looking for a beer fest should get down to Between the Bluffs Beer Fest in Lacrosse, WI.
– Another great Midwest connection is happening at the Happy Gnome where Founders Brewing will take over the taps.
– The folks at Upland Brewing Co. in Bloomington, IN are hosting the Infinite Wisdom Release Concert at the Bluebird. And if you haven’t read it yet, take a minute and imbibe Anthony’s Interbrew with Upland’s Caleb Staton.
– The Aster Cafe is cooking up a delicious beer dinner featuring Two Brothers Brewing from IL.
– We at the MwBC are unofficially adopting New Belgium Brewing Co. into the Midwest.
– Take a tour of Ohio’s famous Great Lakes Brewing Co. and join the conversation about Eliot Ness.
Need more than just Suds? Follow us on Twitter (@midwestbeer), Facebook or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.