Good morning Suds lovers. Welcome to another Monday with the MwBC. Let’s tackle an issue that plagues us all at some point in our lives: being wrong. Whether it’s an argument with a friend over who has the better baseball team (clearly the Twins, sorry Mike) or whether you make an erroneous statement about who won the award for Best Picture three years ago, nobody likes to be wrong. Crack open a Central Waters Happy Heron Pale Ale and take 15 minutes out of your day to watch this interesting TED Talk about all things Wrong.
– Michigan’s Jolly Pumpkin is releasing their Biere de Mars Grand Reserve and their Bambic beers today.
– Nice article about craft brewing in Wisconsin.
– Even though he’s not from the Midwest and he ceased distributing to Wisconsin, here are some encouraging words from Dogfish Head’s Sam Calagione.
– Hey Pabst. Stop making high gravity Soda Beer. Love, the federal government.
– Kuhnhenn Brewing NY release party at Rattle and Hum NY City.
– St. Louis’ Schlafly Brewing is hosting discussions on Slow Food this week. We here at the MwBC welcome the return of real food to the American diet. Keep on cooking.
Need more than just Suds? Follow us on Twitter (@midwestbeer), Facebook or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.