I’m back in Minnesota after a short road trip to Dallas to see the Saints finish the post-season. Unfortunately, they weren’t able to bring home the trophy, but I had a blast on the trip. Anyway, let’s get down to business. If you haven’t already read it, you need to check out Anthony’s latest Hoptellectual on Wilco’s album Yankee Hotel Foxtrot; it’s almost just as good as the album itself.
Next, take a gander at this episode of BrewTV on Lift Bridge Beer Company. If you’re ever in Stillwater, make sure to stop by for a visit and a growler and support this great local brewery.
Finally for Suds:
– There are still plenty of events going on this week in Minnesota before the Autumn Brew Review. Check it out here.
– Consider yourself a beer geek? Head to the Nomad to geek-out.
– Among the other events, Mackenzie will have multiple tappings this week.
– If you are in Chicago, you need to go to this Festiv-ale benefitting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
– Sprecher is coming out with a fresh-hop brew, which is great considering the growing season here in Minnesota is coming to a frosty close this week.
– This sounds like another fantastic brew from New Glarus.
– The nation’s oldest brewery is making its way to the Midwest, one state at a time. Ohio, you lucky sons of brewers!
Does beer do it for you? Does the Midwest float your boat? Us too! Tweet at us @MidwestBeer or comment on our Facebook page!