I hope you had a very festive Halloween. I spent it with a few of my friends, a bottle of Boulevard Brewing’s Harvest Dance Wheat Wine, and one of the greatest horror films of all time, The Exorcist; all of which were sufficiently creepy for the occasion (just kidding guys). Let’s get right into Suds.
– This amusing video is for Tallgrass’s Velvet Rooster Belgian Tripel.
– Summit Unchained #8 events are still going on, so get out and imbibe my friends.
– Washington Post’s article on Three Floyds makes you proud to be from the Midwest.
– It seems even people from Brooklyn are craving a piece of the Midwest life.
– Be sure to get your Wisconsin Beer Expo tickets before it’s too late.
– And/or get your tickets to the Illinois Festival of Wood and Barrel Aged Beers.
– Surly Darkness creates chaos in Minneapolis liquor stores.
All work and no beer makes Anthony a dull boy. Suggest your favorite beer for him to try by tweeting @MidwestBeer or posting on Facebook.