Happy Wednesday Voyageurs. Let’s get right into the good stuff, so grab a bottle of Jolly Pumpkin Oro de Calabaza and relax with a nice helping of Suds:
– Dorks unite with the dorkiest brew around.
– Goose Island’s celebrated Bourbon County Brand series is back to the jubilation of the masses.
– Madisonians know this pub well, but did you know about Brocach’s beer cheese dip?
– Grand Rapids Beer Week is here to highlight the great breweries in the western part of the state.
– A nice review of Chicago’s Winter Brew held at DANK Haus.
– Looking for new hobbies? Summit Brewing has you covered. Just go to their website and click “Under 21” for great suggestions.
– Ale Asylum tasting at Steve’s Wine, Beer and Spirits.
– Ever heard of Kuhnhenn Brewing Co.? By the look of its tap list it’s time to get familiar.
What is playing right now on your Ipod? Tweet @MidwestBeer #earworm with your answer.