In light of Anthony’s Hoptellectual on the role of science in our decision making for the future, you should watch Chipotle’s commercial “Back to the Start.” With a message of quality over quantity, rethinking and returning, and changing narratives for societal values, the commercial is inspiring as well as heartwarming. Crack open a feel-good and taste-good Matacabras ale from Dave’s BrewFarm and enjoy.
– Boulevard Brewing Co. issues an apology and refund for off-flavored Chocolate Ale batches.
– Revolution Brewing Co. will be opening a new production brewery this April. Click here to find out more.
– Entries wanted for new craft beer journal The Mash Tun.
– Great Lakes Brewing’s Firkin Thursday should prove to be a tasty voyage.
– Speaking of firkins, Boulder Tap House in St. Cloud, MN will be tapping a firkin of Tallgrass A-Team tonight.
– Flat Earth Brewing Co. is set to release Black Helicopter Coffee Stout at DeGidio’s tomorrow at 6pm.
– The Wisconsin Senate has passed the updated homebrewing bill. But until it makes its way through the House, it’s still just a bill.
– News and notes about Founder’s Curmudgeon’s Better Half from beernews.org.
– Goose Island’s Fulton and Wood Series update.
Need more than just Suds? Tweet @MidwestBeer or visit us on Facebook.