You all have an extra day of craft beer goodness this year and there are plenty of ways to use it. Crack open a Surly Bender and get this day started already!
– Boulder Tap House in St. Cloud to feature Third Street Brewhouse taps.
– Leap Day means $2.50 pints at Town Hall Brewery.
– Be sure to make your reservations for tomorrow’s Summit Beer Dinner at the Lexington in St. Paul.
– From Wisconsin and love beer? Check out the Wisconsin Brewers Guild Beer Lovers package.
– Salt of the Earth’s beer and wine dinner series are continuing on March 14. Make your reservations soon.
– Angela Merkel has not had good luck fluids of any kind…
– In the immortal words of Billy Madison: You BLEW IT!!!
– Great article on Schlafy Brewing and it’s owner who wants to get rid of the craft beer/macro beer distinction.
What are you drinking on your extra day this year? Tweet @MidwestBeer or post a photo on our Facebook page.