Night Moves are a local act here in the Twin Cities that have yet to release an album, but are already making waves. They’ve been featured in City Pages Magazine and the Star Tribune as a band to watch in this year and they are down at SXSW right now ready to rock out. If you’re unfamiliar to Night Moves (which is almost everyone that I know), check out their amazing Daytrotter session and pair it with a Dark Horse Crooked Tree IPA.
– You know where to find me tomorrow night. At Pracna on Main sipping a pint of Founders KBS.
– The small brewing operation in Stillwater, Staples Mill Brewing Co., is releasing their new lager tonight: Lager of DeVINE Destruction.
– Pig & Fiddle is hosting a delicious beer dinner tomorrow night featuring Minnesota brews.
– A former Wisconsinite is returning to his brewing roots with distribution of Six Point beer in mid-April.
– Mark your calendar, Michigan’s Summer Beer Fest dates are set!
– Former Goose Island brewmaster to release his new Virtue Redstreak Cider in a month. You can find it at 20 different locations in Chicago.
– Members of the Chicago Beer Society will be meeting at the legendary Map Room next Wednesday night. Curious stop by and say hello.
– Ever heard of Tighthead Brewing Co. in Indiana? Get acquainted. I’ll give you a topic: the Partridge Family were neither partridges, nor a family. Discuss.
– Beer brunch with 5 Rabbit Brewery? Yes, please.
Need more than just Suds? Check out our other awesome features or submit your own.