Always love to see New Glarus’ beer getting props from beer geeks. Crack open a bottle of their Cherry Stout and take a look at this episode of Brewing TV before diving into Suds.
– Fulton Beer dinner at the Bulldog NE next Tuesday.
– Not in the Midwest, but still a really neat discovery.
– Love to see more women getting into beer.
– Speaking of women that are into beer. Check out this write up on the Goose Island Fulton Wood Series “En Pessant” release from The Girl and Her Beer.
– Point is expanding and hitting the Nude Beach again.
– Peoria Jaycees International Beer Festival should prove to be a great success.
– Been a while since we hit an Ohio event, but Parkville Microfest is right around the corner. Get your tickets before they run out.
Suds! It does the body good. So do our other features. Check them our beer reviews, essays and editorials for additional pleasure.