Season 5 of the oft-lauded AMC series, Mad Men, is underway finally to the relief of many starved fans. The writer for the show, Matthew Weiner, is known for his minimalist approach when it comes to revealing information–a style that has kept fans on their toes, trying to piece together each character’s backstory. Among the many nagging questions about Don Draper, we are left to wonder just how damn wealthy Don Draper really is, so crack open an Ale Asylum Madtown Nutbrown and read this expertly investigated story on Draper’s net worth.
Now for some Suds!
– Possibly the greatest homebrew set-up I’ve seen yet. I wonder what German water tastes like…
– Gastro Non Grata at the Triple Rock Social Club in Minneapolis.
– An awesome project of the digital age at UW-Madison.
– Tickets for Harriet Brewing’s Sol Bock Revival are on sale now!
– Unfortunate news out of Chicago for New Chicago Beer Company.
– Nice little write-up on Virtue Cider’s first release, RedStreak.
– Iowa’s next beer festival is coming up soon. Get your tickets now!
Tweet your favorite Roger Sterling quote @MidwestBeer #Sterlingisms.