It’s hump day, which means at the end of the day we’re all going to say, “Hey, pass me a beer.” Crack open your favorite stress relieving brew, mine is Bell’s Two-Hearted and check out this great video.
– New Holland’s beer dinner at Amsterdam Bar and Hall is tonight!
– I had Badger Hill for the Growler Release Party, but don’t miss the official release at Senor Wong tomorrow.
– Beer for dogs? I can’t feel my legs anymore…
– University of Minnesota is heading up research on growing hops. C’mon Wisconsin, where were on that one?
– Brewmaster in the Wisconsin Dells names his brewery after Michigan town he’s never been to. The MwBC does not condone such actions since brews should have honest regional pride.
– O’so Brewing’s creative growing along with the brewery as they hire a graphic designer for their brand.
– Want Nickelback to endorse your beer? Well, they’ll have the time since Dark Horse shot them down.
– Meet the brewers of the Fulton & Wood Series Black Mission at the Beer Bistro in Chicago.
– It’s time for the Red Scare from Revolution Brewing.
Need more than just Suds? Tweet @MidwestBeer or check out our other great features to get your fix.