Curiosity. It’s the fuel that propelled us into space in the first place and will fling us headlong into the future of our understanding of the universe.
If this photo isn’t a good enough reason to fund NASA, than there is none.
– Let’s start with some great news. Here are the mid-year volume numbers from the Brewers Association.
– MPLS release at Town Hall Brewery tomorrow in Mpls. Oh wait, I see what they did there…
– Congrats to Sprecher Brewing for winning six medals at the US Open Beer Championship.
– Michigan’s UP Fall Beer Festival has tickets still available. Check it out here.
– New Glarus’ lambic beers are as good as gold and this article proves it!
– Big Dawg Brewhaus wins in Indiana.
– Let them drink beer: Alabama lifted its ban on Dirty Bastard.
If you’ve got a telescope, I’ve got some beer. Let’s look for Curiosity!